I'm finally retired and feel I can do what I love. I'm so happy to be out of the rat race! I try to quilt, read and knit as much as possible. I love to get comments and will respond to each and every one! I hope you enjoy my little blog as much as I do! Thank you for visiting me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
During the Storm
The night before the nor'easter landed in Massachusetts, everything looked orange outside. I took a few pictures of the sky. It was so c...
-
I bought this wonderful book. I've been looking through it and drooling over the beautiful quilting. The author includes many proje...
-
I had my day planned yesterday but it just didn't work. I had a dental appointment that went well. I had hoped to come home and write up...
-
I finally sewed the borders onto my Puzzle Box Quilt top. I had sewn the blocks together a few weeks ago. I decided on a plain black border....

Merriest of Christmases to you and yours, Rosemary;))) Hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!
DeleteI'm late in commenting but I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
ReplyDelete