Tuesday, October 6, 2026

New Quilt Project


 


I've been working on this scrap quilt designed by Victoria Findlay Wolfe. I have one completed strip and about 2/3 of another. I thought I'd set them up the way that they'll be sewn together so you can get an idea of what the quilt will look like.

There's a light side and a dark side. However, the directions say to change them up a little to add a bit of interest. I like the effect so far. I think this one would be a great candidate for a pantograph when it comes time for quilting. I have to make a total of 8 strips so there's plenty of time to decide what sort of quilting I'll be doing! It should measure 84" X 88". 


1 comment:

  1. What a fun project, Rosemary--I like the effect of the neutral whites and the scrappy brights--great WIP:))) Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

New Quilt Project

  I've been working on this scrap quilt designed by Victoria Findlay Wolfe. I have one completed strip and about 2/3 of another. I thoug...