Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blogger's BOM #6

Just finished Blogger's Block of the Month for February. It was quick and easy. The tutorial by Amy Smart is great and easy to follow. I saw the tutorial while I was at work yesterday and had somewhat decided what fabrics to use. It seemed to take no time to cut the fabrics and sew the block together. Here's a photo with all the blocks so far.
I really love the colors. I'm just not sure how large this quilt will be. The blocks are finishing up at 81/2 inches. Some people are making two blocks each month. I suppose I could always go back and make another but I would prefer not to. I could always add a plain square and increase the size in that way. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see! It's been fun to make and I look forward to the next 6 blocks!

6 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! I love all of your bright colors. They really stand out against the white background. Great job! I hope to get block 6 done this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new block is really pretty--love the bold colors on white...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are just turning out lovely!! Great Job!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que bloques tan bonitos, un conjunto precioso!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your latest block. I can picture a whole quilt made of just that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one too, I was not keen on last month at all xx

    ReplyDelete

Log Cabin for Christmas

The Log Cabin for my neighbor is done! I'll call her at the beginning of the week to give her the good news. She wanted to have it ...