Friday, June 15, 2018

Green Tea Sweet Beans/Leaves

Image may contain: indoor

Here's my latest picture of Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt. The borders are on and the vine has been connected. All the flowers have been appliqued. I just have leaves left to add! I'm so excited. I think my last count was 15 leaves left to make and add to the quilt. 

The whole thing has to be ironed but I have to remove all the blue markings first. Once the leaves are finished, I'm going to make sure to wet down each border and get rid of the blue pen marks. I'll finally be able to iron the borders as well as the mitered corners. I think it lays pretty flat for not being ironed. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Finally!!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful Rosemary. Cant wait to see how you quilt it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dawn! I still have to figure out how to quilt it! No ideas yet!

      Delete
  2. this is just gorgeous--I love it;)) it is such a delicate quilt--all those little vines and leaves, you are doing a super job on this one. Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that wonderful comment, Julierose! I'm so excited to finish this one. I've been working on it for awhile!

      Delete

Baby Binding

Here's the baby quilt complete with binding. I used the same fabric as the border. I usually use a 2.25" binding. I'm not sure ...