Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Alaska + Border

I was a little nervous about this border. I wanted it to look like Edyta Sitar's border but there were no instructions. I'm happy to say it came out just as I had hoped. I have alternating beige and off white squares to create nice 4 patches where the border meets the body of the quilt. I've already started making more blocks for the remaining borders. 

 I've had a busy couple of days but hope things will calm down soon. I had jury duty yesterday but was dismissed late morning. So glad that's over!

 

2 comments:

  1. Just a perfect border, Rosemary--came out beautifully--fits the center so well...nice work on this one...Dismissal gives you a sigh of relief, doesn't it? ;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like how it looks but I wish there were some instruction to follow. Yes, dismissal from jury duty was wonderful!!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #234

Boy, these weeks go by fast. It's time for I Like Thursday once again. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up to more blogs taking part in Th...