Tuesday, May 28, 2024

State Fair Sampler Quilted!!!





I finished quilting the quilt for my son and future daughter-in-law! The State Fair Sampler is done! I've been taking my time on these last few blocks. They're 12.5" blocks and easily finished in one sitting. I've decided it's always better to have a plan before I go to the longarm. It's quicker and I think I work better when my plan is already known.  I think my quilting improved as I made my way through this quilt. It doesn't matter because it's all done!! 

I think the blocks speak for themselves so I won't include a narrative of what I quilted on them. I hope you enjoy my pictures! I think I feel lighter today.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful finish with these blocks, Rosemary!! I am sure they will just love their quilt...lovely work on all these blocks...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so relieved that the quilting is done! I hope they like it!

      Delete
  2. Love how you have quilted the blocks, Rosemary! All beautiful and I'm sure they'll love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is the largest quilt project I've ever done. I'm so glad I finished it.

      Delete

Alaska Rounds the Corner!

I made 2 corner squares and completed the third side of the border for Alaska. I made the corner blocks from a picture Edyta Sitar posted so...