Thursday, October 25, 2018

More FMQ Dream Big Panel

No automatic alt text available.

I'm trudging through the Dream Big panel. The only leaves left are rather large. I have been looking over some of the finished panels on Instagram and Pinterest. I feel that there are too many decisions to make as I finish each leaf! I made a fern in this leaf. Ferns are easy, fast and forgiving! My type of quilting!

No automatic alt text available.

I used a ruler to make lines in this leaf. Then, I went back and made back and forth lines in every other channel.

No automatic alt text available.

I made curved channels and quilted pebbles in every other one. 

I'm almost done. Every time I plan on quilting, something tends to come up. We had work done in our house today. I planned on quilting when he left but he was here all day! Then it's time for dinner. I'm hoping I make some progress tomorrow! I'm hoping things quiet down around here. I need my quilting time!



6 comments:

  1. Hope you'll get more quilting time--this is so lovely...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I'm getting there. I have to enjoy the process! I keep reminding myself.

      Delete
  2. This is coming out beautiful. I know what you mean about lack of sewing time. Makes a nice girl say bad words LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks nice...nearly bought one of those at the last quilt show, but then stopped myself...have so many other things to finish off. Can relate to the issue around time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karin. Some people do these panels in all different colors. I think one is enough for me. I would like to finish some of my quilt tops instead of panels.

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...