Monday, April 30, 2018

Jelly Roll Rug

No automatic alt text available.

I think this is going to be my next project! I'm going to make a jelly roll rug. 

No automatic alt text available.

I bought the pattern awhile ago. I have read the directions but it never makes sense to me until I actually sit down and make it. I've seen some YouTube videos that offer help in making these rugs. I'll probably use them as I work on the rug. 

No automatic alt text available.

I also wasn't sure if I should just make one or two rugs. I suppose it depends how large the rug is and what room I'll put it in. Just to be on the safe side, I bought 2 matching jelly rolls. I figure you can't go wrong with Kaffe Fassett! 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics! Hope you have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Em! Seems like a fun project for the summer!

      Delete
  2. Oh my Grand-mere used to make them out of wool--I'll be interested to see how yours comes out--the fabrics are so nice and vibrantly colored...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I was hoping to use up scraps but will try jelly rolls first!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...