Friday, January 25, 2019

Guild HST BOM

No photo description available.

These are the latest blocks I've made for this year's guild Block of the Month. The blocks are all made up of half square triangles. It actually calls for 12 blocks but I've decided to make 16 blocks which will make the quilt square. It should measure 67" square when complete. (If I continue to follow the directions!)

No photo description available.

Here are all my blocks so far. I've decided to make the remaining 3 blocks. I can figure out the directions from the picture. I would have had them done already but I've had a terrible cold. It's taken 2 weeks to finally get rid of it. The cough was the worst part of it. I had trouble sleeping since the minute I'd wake up, the cough would start up. Anyways, the cold is almost gone and I'm ready to get sewing and quilting once again! 

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you were that sick--coughs at night are the worst!!
    Glad to hear you are better now...;)))
    Very pretty quilt blocks--I love your color choices--hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! I'm so glad that nasty cold is gone! It seemed to last forever.

      Delete
  2. Pretty pretty quilt blocks. Sorry you have that nasty cold. Its going around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn. I'm finally back to normal. I'm just a little tired but the darn cough has finally stopped. I had such a hard time sleeping.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Barbara. I bought a pack of fat quarters awhile ago just because I liked the fabrics. They were perfect for this project. I guess they're from the state flower series. I love florals!

      Delete
  4. I like your blocks. I'm thinking of doing the rest of mine, too, based on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! They're pretty easy to figure out. I just finished all of mine this afternoon.

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...