Thursday, January 31, 2019

Half Square Triangle Quilt Top

No photo description available.

I made some good progress on the guild's BOM. If anyone is interested, the pattern is free here. I made mine larger but it's still very similar. Each block measures 12.5 inches square.

No photo description available.

I put the first 2 rows together the other day.

No photo description available.

I sewed the next 2 rows together this morning. It was easy to just add the sashing in between the rows. I'm changing up the borders but haven't decided what I'm doing yet. I just may have to make another trip to the quilt shop! I won't mind!

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you use the pattern. It's a great stash buster!

      Delete
  2. Oh these blocks came out beautifully--lovely work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose! This pattern looks much harder than it it.

      Delete
  3. So pretty. Thanks for sharing the pattsrn source. nice way to use up scraps too. Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I hope you use the pattern. It's not too difficult and the blocks come out very nicely!

      Delete
  4. I like how it came out. The additional blocks in the corners are a nice touch. It will be fun to see all the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Em! I think my quilt will look different but still close enough to know it's the same pattern.

      Delete

Quilting State Fair Sampler

 I'm ready to quilt my son and future daughter-in-law's quilt. It's so big that I loaded it in 2 steps. This is how it looks aft...