Thursday, March 4, 2021

I Like Thursday #93

 

It's time for I Like Thursday. Please join me and other bloggers at Not Afraid of Color for more fun and inspiring posts. This is the courtyard at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston. My daughter and her boyfriend went there last weekend. I went to school right near the museum and visited it a few times. This picture brought back many memories. The courtyard is full of color in the spring and summer. They plan on going back! It's such a great place to visit. 


One of our pharmacists is leaving us. We had a party for her this past weekend. The overnight pharmacist did the decorating. The day pharmacists brought in the food. It was a fun day to work! 


I finished quilting my friend's quilt last week. I always sew the binding on for her. She sews it down by hand.  She sews a little bit but has no idea how to sew on a binding. I think we make a good team!


I finished my socks yesterday! I just have to get them washed and they'll be all set to be worn! I feel like I finished a few projects in the last few days. It's always a great feeling! Have a nice weekend!


8 comments:

  1. How special to have a party for someone especially now. Even if it is a co worker. Your quilting is so pretty. I can't blame your daughter for visiting the museum it would seem like walking into Eden after the long winter. Your socks are cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! I had a few nice things to post this week! Some weeks are easier than others.

      Delete
  2. Your quilting is gawwwwdgeous my dear. WOW lucky friend.
    Lots of cool likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! Hope everything is okay. Let me know.

      Delete
  3. I love the center courtyard at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. It's a cool place! Your quilting is beautiful. Pretty blue socks. They look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dresden plate finish is beautiful. It makes me want to make more of them. I guess that's inspiration!
    Your knitting is so complex looking, says me who's managing just knit and purl these days. Pretty socks, and of course, lovely quilting as always.

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...