Tuesday, March 9, 2021

My Go-To Baby Quilt

 

This is the pattern I always use when I have to make a baby quilt. It's quick and easy. You can make it any size you like depending on your own preference. 

I make a 9-patch. Actually, it's a rather 3 large 9-patches!

The 9-patch is cut into 4 equal squares. I cut down the middle both horizontally as well as vertically.

I add sashing and it's done!

I bought this for the backing. I just have to piece and wash the backing before I load it on the longarm. See, so quick! I'm hoping to have this quilt ready before my neighbor's daughter has her baby!


2 comments:

  1. This turns out so prettily!! ;))) Love it for a baby quilt;
    nice work.
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julierose! Everyone seems to like this pattern!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...