Thursday, March 18, 2021

I Like Thursday #95


It's time for I Like Thursday. Please join LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more fun and uplifting posts. As you can see in the picture, I'm starting to make a little more progress on my shawl. It's getting a little easier. I love seeing the pattern emerge. I'm taking this one slowly. I sort of have to or else I'll be ripping out rows!!

The baby quilt is finished and the binding has been sewn. I just have to hand sew the binding down. I love making these smaller projects. They're fast and gratifying!

These sandwiches are very popular in my area. The restaurant that used to make these just closed. I found this recipe and thought I'd share it. These sandwiches are so good! Try it and tell me what you think.


I just started to read this book a few days ago. It's based on a true story. So far, it's really good and keeps making me want to read more which is the sign of a great book! There are so many good books out there right now. Reading has always been one of my favorite pastimes.

That's my week! It was sort of on the quiet side again but that's fine with me! Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. That shawl is going to look fantastic! It's a neat pattern. Yay for hitting the binding stage. Looks like an interesting book - may need to put that on my reading list (which is already too long!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! There are too many good books out there!

      Delete
  2. That shawl looks interesting. Great job on the quilt too. Love finishes whether big or small. The sandwiches look yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the shawl. The pattern is pretty but also looks pretty daunting. The Chicken Barb recipe looks interesting. Does the bun get soggy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! I can't tell you how many times I've had to rip out that shawl. It's not easy but I'm catching on. The bun doesn't get soggy since most people put lettuce over the bun. It keeps it from getting the moisture from the chicken.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...