Friday, May 28, 2021

Finished Scrap Quilt

 


I've been working on my Scrap Log Cabin for the last 2 days and I finally finished it this afternoon! It measures 80" X 80". As each side got longer, it took more time to get that side done. I'm so happy to have it done and I feel I used a good amount of scraps. I'll be getting the June directions for the Color My World BOM in a few days and wanted to have this quilt top completed. This is one more project I can check off my list!



I just got this book last week. I can't wait to pick a pattern to knit. I'm still working on my brioche shawl so it will take a little while. It's still fun to look through. So many great shawls!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Your log cabin scrap quilt looks amazing!! Beautiful work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrappy quilt top!! It's really festive! Looks like a fun book! Have a safe and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Michele! It was a quick quilt top, for a change! It's raining and cold here. I wish we had better weather. Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

      Delete
  3. Such a fabulous scrappy log cabin quilt top. Wherever the eyes wander there is lovely colour and pattern to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim! It was fun to play with scraps but so nice to make it so quickly!

      Delete
  4. Such a neat quilt. Did you use 2 1/2 inch strips to make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! Yes, I made 2 1/2 inch strips from my yardage. I had some strips from jelly rolls but not too many.

      Delete
  5. Love your scrappy quilt.may need to steal that idea. 52 shawls sounds fun.cant it to see them

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...