Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Finished Table Runner




Here's the table runner all quilted! It didn't take very long at all. The table runner is so much smaller than the quilts I make. I already knew how I was going to quilt it so the whole process was so much faster! I did mark 1/4" all around the edge since so I could make the arc in the proper place. I didn't want the arc to get hidden by the binding. 


Here's a closeup of the quilting. I made arcs in the larger blocks and clamshells on the smaller blocks. It's quick but efficient and looks great!


I used this cute little circle to make the clamshells. I lined up the lines of the block with the line on the circle. So easy! 

Binding is next! I love a quick project!

 

8 comments:

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...