Thursday, September 16, 2021

I Like Thursday #108

It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to read more fun and uplifting posts. I've got all my Big Houses sewn together in groups of 4. They need to be ironed and I still need to figure out where to place them. It was fun to sew them together. There are just 2 months left in the Color My World BOM. This went by so fast!

I sewed the binding on my table runner. I really love the colors. I'm also a little amazed that my math all worked out!

I just got this catalog in the mail. I'm going to get my coffee ready and look through it later!


I bought this for my friend's birthday. We're both Italian and our mothers always warn us about the evil eye! She'll get a kick out of it!

That's it for me. It's been a quiet week which is fine with me! Enjoy the weekend!



 

8 comments:

  1. Love those building blocks. They'll look great all put together! The table runner is bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog today! Your house quilt is really coming along and I love your table runner! Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is a neat design for a table runner. Lovely finishes.I didn't know Keepsake had a catalogue still. Must check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! The catalog isn't as big as in the past but it's still fun to look through.

      Delete
  4. Your buildings are so fun. I love how your quilt is turning out. Your table runner is awesome too. LOL about the evil eye. The things that we do related to our ethnicity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Colette! My mother makes us all wear little gold horns. I feel bad not wearing it after all these years!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...