Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Two Big Houses Left!


This month's houses are taking awhile. They're about 13.5 inches high at the top point. Those windows take awhile! I have a little system but it's still slow. I work on 2 sets of windows at a time. That seems to be the quickest I can get.


I have 2 blocks left with left shadows. I should be done this week. When they're done, I have to sew the houses together. I'll have 8 groups of 4 houses. Let's hope my colors work out and I have a nice variety. I'll post pictures when they're all grouped together. November will be the month we get final instructions for this quilt. It seemed to go by fast!
 

6 comments:

  1. I just finished the August houses today so now I need to get the September houses done. Great idea to sew more than one set of windows at a time. I am hoping my colours work okay together too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to get the houses done. I like the freezer paper method but sometimes it's a pain, especially when I screw up!!

      Delete
  2. This is coming along so great.love the colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! I like working with solids. The look is different but nice!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...