Tuesday, February 21, 2023

More Applique

 I just finished another applique block. This one measure 5" X 20". This one was so fast! It's made up of a bias stem and 20 circles. So fast! It still needs to be ironed but it looks pretty good. 


This picture shows all my blocks so far. My small applique blocks are all done. I have 4 small rectangular pieced blocks and 7 large appliqued blocks left. This will take awhile but that's fine. It's a nice relaxing project. There's something very satisfying about working on a hand project. 

4 comments:

  1. All those little circles look so perfect--beautiful job appliqueing...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I'm glad you like the circles. Don't look too closely!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...