Monday, February 13, 2023

Rose of Lemoyne

I finished this block over the weekend. It measures 10" X 20" finished. This one didn't have too many pieces so it didn't take too long to make. It looks happy to me with that curvy stem! Once you figure out what pieces to applique first, it's not too hard to make. Some of these pieces were rather large but it worked out fine. 


Here are all my blocks so far! This is a nice slow hand project and it's very relaxing. I'm already prepping the next block!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, Rosemary. Those blocks are going to make a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! This is my slow and patient project!

      Delete
  2. Pretty blocks Rosemary. How many blocks are you making?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Astrid! It's a combination of some pieced blocks, some small applique blocks as well as large applique blocks. I'm maybe about 30% done?? It's a slow project.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...