Monday, August 31, 2026

Juniper Shawl Blocked


 I finished this shawl a while back but never got around to blocking it. I did that over the weekend. It came out great! It measures about 12" X 46". I plan on giving it to someone for their birthday. I'll talk more about that after I give it to her.


I blocked the shawl on a nice thick towel. I left it to dry over night. It came out better than I had expected! I dropped a pin at each place I wanted a nice crisp point. I was afraid the cats would bother it but I threw another towel over it to keep them away. I guess it worked!


8 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful shawl, Rosemary. It will be a lovely gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beautiful shawl you've knitted, Rosemary;)00 Love the color, too...
    great work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Rosemary, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour, the elegant look and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shawl, Rosemary! Love the pattern and color.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Mat

Although I'm still working on sewing my strips together for my scrap quilt, I decided to start sewing a  Christmas table mat. I've a...