Monday, August 31, 2026

Juniper Shawl Blocked


 I finished this shawl a while back but never got around to blocking it. I did that over the weekend. It came out great! It measures about 12" X 46". I plan on giving it to someone for their birthday. I'll talk more about that after I give it to her.


I blocked the shawl on a nice thick towel. I left it to dry over night. It came out better than I had expected! I dropped a pin at each place I wanted a nice crisp point. I was afraid the cats would bother it but I threw another towel over it to keep them away. I guess it worked!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Juniper Shawl Blocked

 I finished this shawl a while back but never got around to blocking it. I did that over the weekend. It came out great! It measures about 1...