Sunday, August 16, 2026

Ruler Work


 I made it to the bottom of my quilt! I just have this last border left. This part goes rather quickly since I don't mark anything. I use rulers and the blocks in the quilt to figure out where my designs go.


Those parallel lines are 1/2" apart. This ruler makes them so easy to sew. I bought this ruler at MQX years ago after taking a class that showed us how to use it. This particular ruler was from Deloa Jones. She used to teach and sell all sorts of rulers and accessories for longarm quilting. Since the pandemic, the quilt shows haven't really returned. It was fun learning new techniques and buying tools for the longarm. Mail order just isn't the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruler Work

 I made it to the bottom of my quilt! I just have this last border left. This part goes rather quickly since I don't mark anything. I us...