Sunday, August 23, 2026

Quilting is Complete!!


I finished quilting Whiskas And Catnip yesterday. I didn't take it off the frame right away. I've noticed that I can miss areas of quilting and then have to put the quilt partially back on the longarm to fix it. I went over this quilt 4 times before I took it off! I'm still expecting to find an area that needs quilting but so far, so good!




I took some random close ups so you can see the quilting better. I'm very happy with the results!



Here's a close up of the backing. I just love seeing those kitties! I was going to work on the binding but I think I'll do that tomorrow. I'm just enjoying that "just finished" feeling!



6 comments:

  1. Had a closer look at your photos...that is so well done. Love all the quilting you have done on this beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karin. I tried a few different designs and wasn't sure how they would look together but I'm very happy with the outcome. It was fun but difficult!!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous quilting, Rosemary! It's such a beautiful quilt, and those kitties on the back are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt, Rosemary. Love the quilting. Congrats on a fabulous finish :)

    ReplyDelete

New Quilt Project

  I've been working on this scrap quilt designed by Victoria Findlay Wolfe. I have one completed strip and about 2/3 of another. I thoug...