Thursday, February 28, 2019

More Quilting GTSB

No photo description available.

I'm in the home stretch! This is my last full row until I hit the border. I'm sort of running out of ideas! I used rulers and free motion quilting to quilt this block. 

Image may contain: indoor

I outlined each piece and made loops in the light triangles.

No photo description available.

I did the same thing in this block. I outlined each piece and quilted clam shells in the light areas.

No photo description available.

As I make my way down the quilt, I also quilt the borders. They quilt up pretty fast. 

Image may contain: cat and indoor

The whole time I'm quilting, Molly is keeping an eye on things. This chair is filled with practice pieces. She thinks it's a comfy place for a nap.

Image may contain: cat and indoor

The chair is a better place than actually sitting on the quilt while I'm quilting. Fresh kitty!!

8 comments:

  1. Just lovely quilting--so many pretty patterns...great job hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I'm enjoying this quilt so much!

      Delete
  2. So pretty and Molly is no dummy
    Looks comfy to me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn. Molly is a smart kitty! Hope you're doing better.

      Delete
  3. You put so much thought into each of your quilting patterns, and it shows. I'm struggling with some simple stitch-in-the-ditch quilting right now on a little quilt.
    Molly has picked the best spot in the house for a nap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! It's so good to be almost done! It's tough coming up with new quilting ideas!

      Delete
  4. Very nice...love the detail in every block. The loops in particular are a great idea...very effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karin! It's difficult coming up with new ideas for each block but it's worked out so far. Almost finished!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...