Sunday, March 3, 2019

GTSB Last Blocks Quilted

Image may contain: indoor

I'm so excited! The body of Green Tea Sweet Beans is all quilted. I just have the bottom border left! I found a great place to quilt feathers on this block. All of the other pieces were just quilted in the ditch. I free motioned a little meander in the background.

No photo description available.

This block was rather large. I made a swirl with echoed flowers. The applique of flowers and stems were all outlined. 

Image may contain: indoor

This is just a close up of the previous picture. You can see the free motion flowers a little better.

I will start working on the remaining border this week. It's too bad I have to work tomorrow during a snowstorm. I'd rather stay home and quilt!

6 comments:

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...