Saturday, March 30, 2019

Binding GTSB

Image may contain: indoor

The binding is done! I've been sick for the last few days with another cold. This is my third this season. I've been resting as much as I can but I wanted to get some sewing done. I've had the binding ready for awhile and thought I should be able to sew it on, cold or no cold.

Image may contain: indoor

I put my walking foot on and was ready to go!!

No photo description available.

I think getting this binding on helped me to feel a little better. I'm still hanging out on the couch but at least I can hand sew the binding down. I guess it's not so bad to be sick after all!


10 comments:

  1. this is such a beautiful quilt you've just about finished...hope you are feeling up to par soon ;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I'm glad it's all done. I think I'm on the mend too! I'm so tired of being sick. Enough!!

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. This beautiful quilt on your lap should help. Its gorgeous.great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! This is the first day without a fever. I'm feeling better! Finally!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful quilt. Hope you feel better soon. The quilt will help keep you warm while you bind it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, DeAnna! I did position the quilt so it kept me warm while I was sewing. This has been the worst winter for me. I hope I'm done with winter viruses!

      Delete
  4. Ooh, so sorry you are feeling sick again. You've had your share now, that's enough. At least your quilt benefitted from your down time. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! This is my third cold, third fever and third cough of the season. I hope this is over now. I can't take much more!

      Delete
  5. Rosemary, I'm having trouble with comments so hope this one reaches you.
    Your GTSB is a beauty!!! Pleased you showed a little close-up of your quilting, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Maureen! You can see more close ups a few posts ago at Green Tea Sweet Beans Finished! I rarely get notifications of comments like I used to. I'm not sure what the problem is but I did receive your comment!! So glad you like the quilt!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...