Friday, March 8, 2019

Fabric Extravaganza 2019

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, indoor and food

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

I made my way over to Fabric Extravaganza 2019 in Nashua, NH. There were about 10 quilt shops vending and their prices were great! However, as you can see in the pictures, it was so crowded! I don't enjoy having to weave through a ton of people in a small area. I did get some shopping done but I didn't stay quite as long as I had expected.

Image may contain: shoes and text

I wanted to try this pressing mat made out of felted wool. I read the top and bottom of the block get ironed at the same time. They only had the small size left but I grabbed it anyways! 

No photo description available.

I got this cute little book for $2.50! It's got some unique pillow patterns. Great for scraps!

No photo description available.

I got this cute little group of fabrics. I like that it's a sample of prints as well as solids.

No photo description available.

I got this pantograph also. I spied a little bucket of pantographs right before we left. Lucky find!

Image may contain: people sitting, table, food and indoor

They even fed us! It was a fun sale. My friends and I went out for lunch when we were done shopping. It was a fun quilt day for me!!

12 comments:

  1. Fabric and friends....what more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day. Some great finds there girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a fun day, Dawn! I love finding those bargains!

      Delete
  3. JVY45 is a new product developed by jiatecairfilter. This product has the characteristics of small thickness, high stiffness, and low structural resistance of filter products, which can effectively improve the CCM value of the terminal product. non woven polyester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this valuable content. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. polyester upholstery fabric outdoor upholstery fabric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Design has signs in every one of the fields of human action, that is when can talk about style when we allude to subjects like engineering, clothing, music, beauty care products, diversion, types of discourse or even governmental issues or innovation. Anything in these fields can be depicted as being trendy or not. Linen Dress Byron Bay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Style planning in India is slowly extending its frame of reference with new expectations and assumptions. A portion of the realized Indian style creators who have cut their own specialty in the market are Ritu Kumar, Ritu Beri, Manish Malhotra, Tommy Hilfiger, Hemant Trivedi, Rohit Bal, and Deepika Govind. Slow fashion Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are additionally straightforward and weaved. Originators plan these sarees wonderfully and cautiously. Banarasi Silk, Art silk, Net Sarees, Designer Party Sarees and Kanjeevaram Pure Silk Sarees are the most well known Indian Sarees. These sarees are normal in the entirety of India. The planners at Peachmode set up these sarees by keeping in see their conventional qualities and culture legacy. Plus size Slow fashion Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Design style for ladies' clothing goes from something that embraces the body to baggy apparel with something tied around it. Zippers can go up the back or directly down the side. Pants have plans on them or they can be plain. Suits can be custom-made to fit the body to those that wrap the body.
    Australian Made Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. This joining of societies is the inspiration driving the advancement of present day design. All the time style bears close to nothing or reasonableness no utility component in its plans and regardless of changing as fast as it turned into a pattern, it is as yet famous the world over. One of the basics of style are its social requests over society; the interest for new and popular plans just as those which will be customary and traditional as well.
    Australian Made Fashion

    ReplyDelete

  10. Design addresses one culture different to the next. Style is one the incredible method for communicating ones sentiments. Brilliant shadings show satisfaction. Fashion

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...