Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Trip Around the World

No photo description available.

I have been dragging my feet on this one! This is the Trip Around the World block for Long Time Gone. I cut my main color squares once I figured out what colors I wanted. The block consists of 13 X 13 rows. That's a lot!  I cut 84 background squares and I'm finally ready to sew.  I'm thinking of setting up my block and subdividing it into smaller sections. I think it will be easier to sew this way. I'll find out soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty. You did a great job with color placement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! I'm sewing it together in sections. I just have the background squares to sew together. This one is taking awhile!!

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...