Thursday, April 18, 2019

Finishing Up Quilting

No photo description available.

I surprised myself when the border showed up! I didn't realize I was almost done quilting this top. I've been quilting as a form of therapy. Our families seem to have a lot of illnesses right now so I've been hitting the longarm to help me through!

No photo description available.

You can see the quilting better in this picture. I have to work the next few days so I'll finish this when I can. I have to keep reminding myself it's Easter this weekend. I've been so busy that I've lost track of time! 

Image may contain: cat, table and indoor

Here's Molly keeping an eye on things. She's in her favorite spot on her kitty blanket!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilting--I like that pattern a lot...coverage without being too dense...nice work..
    Happy Easter hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I wasn't sure how it would look but I like it! Have a wonderful holiday!

      Delete
  2. Quilt looks awesome. Hi cute Molly.Dunkin sends cat whistles lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! Molly says thanks to Dunkin! Have a great Easter!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...