Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Disco and Gifts

No photo description available.

Here's Disco so far! Twelve rows are put together out of 20. Little by little, I'm getting there! I've been working equally on this quilt top as well as Carolina Chain. I have 40 blocks done on that project.

No photo description available.

However, it dawned on me that we're one month away from Christmas! I have a few gifts made but decided to start these 3 cute projects. I can't say what they are but they're a lot of fun to make! I'm hoping to make them quickly. I'm putting Carolina Chain on the back burner and getting Christmas gifts done first. I hope to have everything in the mail early this year. We'll see!

6 comments:

  1. I like how disco is coming together...I have one Christmas gift made up a couple to go...
    Hope you have a wonderful Holiday (despite having to work;((( )
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving, Julierose! I've been doing good working on my gifts. I'm finally home and ready to eat!

      Delete
  2. Disco is looking awesome. Yep unfortunately Christmas is barreling down upon us. I would like to not feel that sense of anxiety and urgency as soon as school starts in September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm doing good on my gifts so far!

      Delete
  3. Disco looks great and i love your Carolina quilt. Christmas does have a way of creeping up on us. Glad i have my Christmas box year round.it helps me take some of the stress away. Happy thanksgiving my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving, Dawn! Thanks to you, I have a few gifts all ready. I really should work on gifts more often.

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...