Monday, November 11, 2019

Disco Progress

No photo description available.

I started putting Disco together. There are 20 long skinny rows. This picture shows the first 4 rows all sewn together. I'm pretty nervous about screwing up the order. I don't always seem to  notice problem right away. 

No photo description available.

The first 2 rows were pretty easy.  The pattern was easy to see. However, when I put the 3rd and 4th rows together I sewed the wrong seam. I had to take it out and sew the other side. Ugh!!  I have a feeling this is going to take me awhile! 

No photo description available.

I tried to take this picture a little differently! I liked the effect! It's a little more curved.

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh--I can see how you could just urn it the wrong way--it certainly is pretty hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! Silly me, I thought this would be so quick to put together. The seams are so tricky but I'm getting there!

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...