Monday, April 12, 2021

Color My World BOM Month 4


I'm still working on this month's directions for Color My World BOM. The trees are all in place now. My technique was to hand applique which I did while watching television. It's so nice and relaxing! The last step for this month is to sew all the houses together into a circle. That should be interesting! I'll just take my time. I was thinking of making 2 half circles and then connecting them to form the whole circle. 


I've been quilting my Scrap Pineapple Quilt when I have the time. Thanks to a rather wide pantograph, the end is in sight! I probably have  1 full pass left and then just a portion to finish off what's left. I'm so excited that this quilt will soon be done! I have a few projects I'd like to start but I want to get this quilt done and off the longarm. 

I'm working tomorrow. My quilting will have to wait!

8 comments:

  1. Color My World is looking wonderful! Thanks for sharing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that addition of the tree arcs--really pretty greens ...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color my world is looking fabulous. You go girl! Busy busy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! I finally finished this month's instructions. It took awhile!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #230

 It's time for I Like Thursday! I posted quite a few pictures of the baby quilt I had recently made. Well, here it is being given to the...