Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Binding Pineapple Scrap


I was off today and decided to sew the binding to the Scrap Pineapple quilt. It didn't really take that long. I used my walking foot which always gives a nice finish. I decided to make the seam 3/8" instead of 1/4". The binding gets filled with fabric and feels thicker and sturdier. 


I just made sure I knew where to line up the edge of my fabric. It was pretty easy. I was done under an hour. 


This is the whole quilt! I like that pink around the edges. It gives it a nice little punch of color!


9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Rosemary:))) I like the pink all around, too.

    Lovely quilt hugs, mid-week Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish girl! You can make me one if you want lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such a lovely finish! How nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. The Gold Coast airport is just across the road from Burleigh Heads where you can fly into the country. Apart from that free on the spot cash for cars Gold Coast offered by Gold Coast are also added advantage so that you can chill at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. 犀利士購買

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #228

Welcome to I Like Thursday! A bunch of us bloggers like to write happy and uplifting posts on a weekly basis. Please visit  LeeAnna  to link...