Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Color My World August

Here is Color My World so far including the blocks for August. I know I have 4 large blocks for each of the corners as well as 4 smaller blocks for the middle of each row. I'm not sure how many more houses I have yet to make. I'm enjoying the freezer paper method without actually sewing on the freezer paper. I would love to make a string quilt using this technique but I'm still working on that. I'm not sure how to go about it yet. I hope to come up with something!


These are the blocks I made for August. I love how even though they're the same size, the blocks are different depending on which side the lean to. This is a really fun quilt to make! I was so nervous about starting it and it's worked out really well. (So far!!) I can't wait until the September blocks!

 

4 comments:

  1. Really a lovely quilt, Rosemary--I think the colors are great nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julierose. I'm enjoying working with solids for a change.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! It's so different than most quilt projects

      Delete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...