Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Loading Table Runner

How can it be the end of August already?? I was off today but had a hair appointment. I'm almost done loading my table runner. I just have to baste the top edge of the runner to the backing. I ran out of time! The hair dresser took 2 hours. That's what happens when you need lots of work!!


This is just a different view. I can't wait to start quilting this! I think I already know how I'm going to quilt it. I'll post pictures once I get going on it. Since tomorrow is the first of the month, I'll get the directions to the next set of houses for Color My World. More fun!!

6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing how you will quilt this one--your design choices are always so lovely hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! It's not too big so it should be a quick finish!

      Delete
  2. oooo glad you aren't flooded or blown away!! I wanted to do the houses but is the pattern still available? I'm a member...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, LeeAnna, you can still get the patterns. I think you have until the end of the year. Get them while you can!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty. It will look great quilted.

    ReplyDelete

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...