Monday, August 2, 2021

Juvenile Quilt


 I just finished quilting this for a friend. I love the fabrics which are Australian. The orange is much more vivid than is looks in this picture. It measures 42" X 61". It was fun to quilt although you can't really see the quilt design very well. I used King Tut thread in variegated blue.  I used the same thread in the bobbin. The stitches look really nice. 


This is the backing fabric. Isn't it great?? I really love the colors.


Here's the pantograph I used. It's called Popcorn. I think you can see why it's called that! It was the perfect design for this quilt. I'm sure her grandson will love it!


4 comments:

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...