Thursday, July 29, 2021

I Like Thursday #103


Welcome to I Like Thursday! A few of us bloggers post positive posts which you can read over at LeeAnna's blog, Not Afraid of Color. I finally washed my pineapple quilt and put it on my bed. I love the crinkly texture after drying it. I'm so happy to see those scraps put to good use. This is one of my favorites!


I have an idea for a table runner so I had to run out and buy the fabrics! I've jotted down dimensions and widths of blocks but I'll have to make it to make sure it works out. I'll share if I'm successful!


I sewed the binding onto Star Storm yesterday. As you can see, I had my binding buddy by my side!


I'm almost done this book. It's charming! It takes place during World War II in England. It's a small coastal town on the brink of war. There are births, deaths, romances and spies. It's very hard to put down!

I hope you've all had a great week. Enjoy the weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your Pineapple Quilt is stunning...love all those scraps. Haven't read your book, I'll be checking that out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pineapple quilt is lovely, and it looks great on your bed! Hope your runner idea works out, too. If you like that book, read her others - they are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! I'll have to check out her other books. I just read The Kitchen Front not too long ago. I didn't realize she had written more books!

      Delete
  3. Your pineapple quilt is sensational! Love the new quilt you are binding as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your pineapple quilt.so fun to visit in your mind places you used this or that scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...