Sunday, August 8, 2021

Customer Quilt #2

I finished this second quilt for my friend. It measures 58" X 68".  I used Auriful polyester variegated thread 40 wt. It was the perfect thread for this quilt top. It was pink, green and beige. I used a pantograph I've used in the past called Curled Feathers. It was a great choice for this quilt.


These two closeups give you an idea of the how the quilting looks. It added so much great texture and depth to the quilt. I really love it!


Here's a peek at the back. I love the colors as well as the floral pattern. It's a great contrast to the quilt top.

Here's a close up of the backing. This quilt came out so nicely. I can't wait for her to pick up her quilts!

Customer quilts are done. It's time to go back to my own quilts! (I have too many that need to be quilted!)

4 comments:

More Ruler Work and FMQ

 I missed I Like Thursday this past week. I went shopping for my Mother of the Groom dress. It was the second time I went to a bridal shop t...