Monday, October 18, 2021

Color My World BOM October


I'm all caught up with Color My World. I had made the small houses in the center of each row. The hard part was sewing them to complete the row. It wasn't that bad. I just had to make sure that everything lined up properly.

I'm all done for the month. November 1 will be when the next set of directions are released. Actually, the rest of the Block of the Month directions will all be released. I'll have 4 skyscrapers to make for the corners as well as the outer border. I feel like it went by fast! This turned out to be a great quilt to work on. I'm looking forward The Quilt Show's BOM for 2022. I can't wait to see it!

 

8 comments:

  1. You are doing such a beautiful job on this one!! It is an amazing piece. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I wasn't sure if I should make it but it's so different that I just had to go for it!

      Delete
  2. Wow hard to believe it is almost a whole year. Skyscrapers in the corners. Love how it is turning out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette! The time is flying! I heard the skyscrapers take a while but that's fine. It's the last step anyways.

      Delete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...