Thursday, January 6, 2022

I Like Thursday #123


I hope everyone had a Happy New Year 2022! However, it's Thursday so time for I Like Thursday post. A bunch of us bloggers get together to write positive and uplifting posts. You can visit LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to link up with the other bloggers. Here I am all ready for New Year's Eve! My mom came over for dinner so it was a very small crowd. My husband loves buying the glasses and crowns but rarely wears them himself!


Here's our table all set up for dinner. I had a few frozen alcoholic drinks that I bought last year. My mother and I each had one! Hers was blue and looked like one of those fruity drinks. Mine was half lemonade, half iced tea. It went very nicely with our Chinese food.


I was laying in bed and watching television. Lily came up and lay right down next to me. My daughter took this picture when she saw her. Doesn't she look so comfy??!!



I just finished this book and really enjoyed it. Liane Moriarty never disappoints! I highly recommend it!

That's it for this week! I wish you all a healthy and Happy New Year!

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! Before I read the explanation about your kitty, Lily, I thought she had some of those alcohol beverages. HAHA! She does look quite comfy - and what a pretty quilt!! Happy Thursday! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh, Roseanne! Lily was comfy but not due to alcohol! That would have been so funny! Glad you like my quilt!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year! That kitty is so wuzzy. Such beautiful eyes, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! Lily waits for me to go to bed every night so she can get into her spot!

      Delete
  3. Hey girl happy new yeaR. Love Lily. So cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dawn! I hope this year is a better one!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to our Ronnie Finance Ltd,


    We are currently funding Startups and existing Buisnesses at a Minimum rate of 3% Annually. Our Portfolio accepts Loan Application from different industries, ranging from Construction, Technology and Agricultural . We also render Mortgage services for home purchase.

    Are you a Consultant with leads of Loan Applicants? We have Broker programs and the payment is commission based. Kindly respond to this email, An agent will advise you on the Proceedures.

    Ronnie Finance Ltd Officer
    apply@ronniefinance.ltd
    ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +919311856893

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...