Monday, January 3, 2022

Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt Part 6


Happy New Year!  Bonnie Hunter released the last set of instructions for the Rhododendron Mystery Quilt this past Friday. The last part revealed an actual block! They didn't take that long so I was able to finish over the weekend.


I made a few at a time. It was fun to see how the colors were placed as well as the secondary patterns that emerged when the blocks were placed together. However, I'm sure Bonnie Hunter still has a few tricks up her sleeves. I bet there will another block that will play off this main block. We'll have to wait and see! 

Can you see my error?? Look at the bottom right hand block. I kept sewing that yellow to the outside so many times! I got real good at fixing it! I'm not sure why but I would never notice it as I was sewing. Maybe I made too many at once?? Who knows?! I checked them and they're all okay now! Phew!!

 

6 comments:

  1. Oooh this is so pretty, Rosemary==loving your color choices...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julierose! I'm looking forward to the big reveal!

      Delete
  2. A very happy new year. May your new year be as pretty as your quilts and filled with many happy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our Ronnie Finance Ltd,


    We are currently funding Startups and existing Buisnesses at a Minimum rate of 3% Annually. Our Portfolio accepts Loan Application from different industries, ranging from Construction, Technology and Agricultural . We also render Mortgage services for home purchase.

    Are you a Consultant with leads of Loan Applicants? We have Broker programs and the payment is commission based. Kindly respond to this email, An agent will advise you on the Proceedures.

    Ronnie Finance Ltd Officer
    apply@ronniefinance.ltd
    ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +919311856893

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO YOU NEED FINANCES? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCES? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCING TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS? via email:bullsindia187@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Alaska Quilt Top

 I just finished sewing the last row onto my Alaska quilt top. I really love this quilt! It measures 49.5" square. The pattern is so pr...