Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Project Catchup

I finished my table runner last week. It was perfect timing! Thanksgiving was over and I could begin to display my Christmas decorations. I have a table in the dining area of my kitchen and thought it was the perfect place for my new table runner.


This is just another view of the same table with the table runner. It fits perfectly!


My handmade Christmas gifts are finally done so I could get back to my own projects. Here's the first row of my string quilt. It's amazing how scraps look so good together! These blocks are easy to sew together but there are so many bias edges. I'm just pinning a lot but there are no seams to line up. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rosemary! Your table runner looks so festive on your table! I love stars and red ones are perfect. Your string blocks do look great for the first row. I agree - it is amazing how well scraps go together. Even colors we wouldn't put together seem to be okay in little strings. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The runner absolutely does fit your kitchen table perfectly. Those colors are pretty and Chistmassy (is that even a word?). Love your string blocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! It was fun to make that runner. I just had to make it sort of quickly!!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #231

 Welcome to I Like Thursday! Please visit  LeeAnna  to link up with more fun bloggers. I've been diligently working on my son's wedd...