Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Mexican Rose Done!

I finished Mexican Rose yesterday. It measures 20.5" square. This block wasn't as difficult as some of the other blocks. There isn't too much overlap and placement is easy. Once you iron diagonally, the placement is all made for you. Nice and easy!


 Here are all my blocks so far. I have 4 applique blocks left. I really love seeing them all together. I'm going to have research the different options when it comes to machine quilting around the applique blocks. I've seem some great quilting. I just need to find something I'm comfortable with. (And can actually do!)

2 comments:

  1. that sure is a pretty block--nice work; they all are looking so lovely together hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This is my slow stitching project and I'm really enjoying it!

      Delete

Fabric Placement

I've been working on making the border for Alaska. Edyta Sitar has a picture on her blog where she repeats one of the blocks as the bord...