Thursday, December 7, 2023

I Like Thursday #214


I almost didn't post for I Like Thursday. This week has been a bit difficult. Painting the house has been a bit trying. Although each room has been painted in my house, the kitchen cabinets are in the process of being painted. Then, we will be done! I can't wait to be back to normal! I have a crew of 3 in my kitchen right now. I keep telling myself that it's almost over! Anyways, we don't have our tree up yet but did manage to put up a few things. This is the wreath on the door. 


We did get a little coating of snow yesterday morning. My front steps still have a little remaining snow this morning. I'm surprised it's still there but it's too cold to melt! 


I bought a little kit for my daughter to make these ornaments years ago. She started them but never finished. Since I'm stuck in the house, I completed them. When we put our tree up, they're ready to go!

I saved this for the last picture. This is my kitchen. I can't access anything in the cabinets. I wish they had told us so we could have taken out a few items. We got take out last night. They say we'll be able to use it tonight. I hope so! I miss my kitchen! I want to go back to normal.

That's my week! It wasn't the best but I'm hoping my house looks better next week. Please visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color to link up with more blogs! 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love any excuse to have take out! It will feel so good when all the painting is done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! It's just a few more days. I keep telling myself I can do it!!

      Delete
  2. Such cute snowmen! But very sorry about the hassle with the kitchen. It will be worth it but it seems it's hard for us to be out of our routines. I know what you are feeling...one of the reasons this house now had to be completely up to date before I moved here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding! This house was brand new, 23 years ago! Times change and updates are needed. I've sort of resisted until now. I'm hoping they will be done soon. So tired of asking if I can use the stove, the bathroom, etc. It doesn't feel like my house!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...