Thursday, December 21, 2023

I Like Thursday #216


It's time for I Like Thursday. Some of us bloggers write happy and fun posts on a weekly basis. Please visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color to find links to more like minded blogs. I used to have a Christmas Cactus that I had for close to 30 years. It died a few years ago and I never replaced it. I found this cute little plant at the grocery store and just couldn't resist buying it! I hope this one lasts a while but since I don't have a green thumb, we'll have to see!

This is Bonnie Hunter's leader and ender challenge this year. It's called Oopsie Daisie. Each block measures 9.5". I have 48 blocks made so far. It's a great project to use up some small fabric scrap pieces. I found the block a little difficult when I first started this project, but they're much easier now. I try to make 2 per week. I'm not sure how many I'll end up making.

I started using this moisturizer and I just love it! It smells so good and I feel my skin just soaks it up. I like to change whatever cream I use for my face. Over time, I think your skin gets used to the cream and doesn't work as well. I really love this one. Fresh is a great brand.

I'm almost done reading this and it is wonderful! It's not for the faint of heart but it's a great read. Stephen King never disappoints and this book is no exception. You might want to start reading it after Christmas! It's a little gory and doesn't really fit in with the holidays. That never bothers me. I just tell myself that it's only a book! Haha!

I hope you're ready for the holiday. I'm still wrapping but done shopping. Not bad for me! Have wonderful holiday!🎄🎅🤶❄⛄ Happy Winter Solstice!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am 3 months out on the waiting list for Holly. I love Stephen King. My daughter read it and liked it too. Great job on your BH L&E blocks. Wishing you a Healthy, Joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susie! I was on the waiting list for Holly for months on the Libby App. I ended up grabbing it from the library when I was there tutoring. Have a wonderful holiday!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...