Thursday, December 14, 2023

I Like Thursday #215

It's I Like Thursday time! A bunch of us bloggers try to post happy content once a week. Please visit LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color to link up with more blogs. I tutored at the library yesterday. I really enjoyed seeing the Christmas tree surrounded by all the books. It was fun to read and talk in the shadow of the tree. It felt very festive!


I finished my Christmas ornaments. The round ornaments were much more difficult to finish. They took much longer than I expected. But they're all done and I'm happy with how they came out. 

I just had to show you how great my ornament looks hanging on our tree! We finally put up our tree last night but we have more ornaments to add. The painting made our holiday decorating so late!


I met a former co-worker for coffee and this is what she brought me! Crumbl cookies are the best. I better not eat too much of them. I'm going to gain too much weight but they're so hard to resist!

Have a great weekend! I'm going to try to finish everything up so I can relax until the holiday. Let's see if that really happens!!

 

6 comments:

  1. yessss you better not eat those cookies, you better send them to me!!lol
    your ornaments are special... love the poinsettia fairy esp.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, LeeAnna! I did take a bite of those cookies and they are so good!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful library tree and how lovely your stitched ornaments are, Rosemary. Yes, round is challenging in all its forms. Treats now and then are perfect...kind friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! I'm so glad the ornaments are done. The treats are so good!

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow those cookies look fabulous. Very cute ornaments. Good luck finishing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! I'm getting there but so much to do!!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...