Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments


I finished my last counted cross stitch Christmas ornament. I made this one for my tree! I love that it's round and looks like a real Christmas ornament. My favorite thing is the polka dot ribbon. It was so fun to see the image blossom!


These are all the ornaments I made. They all have to be washed and trimmed. I'm still debating exactly how to finish them. I should figure it out. I hope!! I'm so happy I rediscovered counted cross stitch. I used to enjoy it years ago but quilting seemed to take everything over. It's nice to have another skill!

4 comments:

  1. These ornaments are really stunning!! Lovely work, Rosemary!! I
    like that ribbon too...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your fingers have been flying, Rosemary. All so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...