Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Alaska Blocks 1-4

Here are the first 4 blocks for Alaska by Edyta Sitar. They measure 9.5" square. They seem to be getting progressively more difficult.


I think this last block was the hardest for the whole quilt. I have to make another version of this same block but at least I'll know what to expect now! I bought the plastic templates and I'm ever so glad I did. I don't think the paper templates would have lasted very long. I have the next block all cut and will be starting it soon.

4 comments:

  1. They are really pretty blocks--nice work on them...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm getting a little more comfortable making these blocks.

      Delete
  2. Your blocks are beautiful. Love the colors. Hope you and your sweetie have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day too!!

      Delete

I Like Thursday #232

 It's time for I Like Thursday! Please visit LeeAnna over at  Not Afraid of Color  to link up with more bloggers. I'm making steady ...