Monday, October 21, 2024

2 Small Finishes and a BOM


I just finished this little snowman cross stitch ornament top. It's in the new Christmas issue from Just Cross Stitch. They have a ton of cute projects. It's hard to pick which one to make. I haven't been able to buy it in stores yet. I borrowed it from the library on my Libby app. I'm glad I got to start working on these new patterns even though I don't have the magazine. It works out really well!

 

I used up leftover scraps from the Pumpkin Trio Table Runner to make this cute little pin cushion! These pinnies are fun to make and use up some of scraps that accumulate from our projects. Each half square triangle was trimmed to 1.5" square. It's easy to use larger pieces and then cut down to size. These make great gifts too!


I joined The Quilt Show last month hoping I would like the upcoming BOM. There are two versions, Autumn and Spring. This picture is the Autumn version which I just love! I think I'm going to buy the kit. In previous years, amounts of the fabrics were told to us ahead of time so we could use scraps and maybe similar backgrounds. I'm not sure that's going to happen this year. I really love the traditional look of this quilt. I think I'll enjoy working on it next year. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Small Finishes and a BOM

I just finished this little snowman cross stitch ornament top. It's in the new Christmas issue from Just Cross Stitch. They have a ton o...