Friday, October 11, 2024

Pumpkin Trio Quilted


 My Pumpkin Trio table runner is all finished! It's been placed on my dining room table. I'm so glad I got it finished in time to use during this season. I really enjoyed making this. It wasn't too difficult and I really loved quilting it.

Here's a close up of my quilting. I think the all over loops is a fun free motion background for this runner. It seems to fit in with all those falling leaves and pumpkins on the fabric.

And I'm happy to report that the little cat mat I made is being used! Molly has found it and loves to take her cat naps on it. I'm so glad to see the kitties actually like it! I enjoyed making it for them.

Have a great weekend! It's definitely Fall weather here in New England. It's on the cool side but the air is crisp and invigorating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pumpkin Trio Quilted

 My Pumpkin Trio table runner is all finished! It's been placed on my dining room table. I'm so glad I got it finished in time to us...