Thursday, October 3, 2024

I Like Thursday #253


Welcome to I Like Thursday! LeeAnna hosts a group of bloggers to post happy and uplifting content once a week. Please visit her to link up to more blogs. I'm working daily on my Pumpkin Trio Table Runner. I tackled the pumpkins. The larger pumpkin was quilted with swirls. The smaller pumpkins were finished with curved crosshatching. I love the texture that is added to the runner. I have the bottom border as well as the background left to quilt. I love quilting smaller pieces since they're so fast! 


I had this odd piece of fabric in my stash. I think I got it from a grab bag during a sale at my local quilt shop. I never really knew what to do with it. I decided to make a little mat for the cats to lay on. They love sleeping in this old rocking chair. The piece measures about 15" X18". I quilted one layer of batting to each side of fabric. Then I just put both sides together, sewed it and turned it inside out. So easy!!

I just finished this book and highly recommend it. It's a little quirky and I think that's why I liked it. Phoebe is the major character and her life isn't going very well. She definitely changes things up! It's really well done. 

The prompt this week asks if you like corn mazes. I've never tried one! We have a few in the area and had planned to go a few times but it never worked out. I do remember someone got "stuck" in one and had to call 911. It didn't sound so fun after hearing that! I'm sure they're fun. Maybe someday!!

Have a wonderful weekend! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Thursday #253

Welcome to I Like Thursday! LeeAnna hosts a group of bloggers to post happy and uplifting content once a week. Please visit her to link up ...